The average college student, in particular, is probably operating at only 20-30% of their capacity, and I’m referring to their social life in addition to academics. Most people are completely unaware of just how poor they are at time management until some “overachiever” enters their lives and makes them look bad by comparison.
Michael Eckerman 
Michael Eckerman  ↑
- 2016-12-19 Michael Eckerman - Time Management to Improve Study Skills
- 2016-11-25 Michael Eckerman Shares Tips On How To Live Consciously
- 2016-10-14 How Michael Eckerman Defines Personal Development
- 2016-09-28 Michael Eckerman Shares 3 Elements of Good Time Management
- 2016-08-01 Michael Eckerman shares three tips to balance your life